Old Secretary

Thoughts and jottings of an old legal secretary, now retired with lots of time to think and scribble. Look for political comments, life stories and tales of people I know and have known . . .

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It's Secretaries' Day!

Given that tomorrow is what I still stubbornly refer to as "Secretaries' Day" (none of that pretentious, tongue twisting "Administrative Assistant" stuff for me) following will be a number of posts which were initially written for a book which never came to be. More about that later. Since the piece was to be a 17-page chapter, I have divided and will post it by its original divisions, each of which will bear the pre-heading “Old Secretary." In any event, here's to secretaries everywhere! Happy Secretaries' Day!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Crockhead said…

    Thanks again for making your thoughts about secretaries available to the public on your blog. You've done a great job. You've already picked up a new reader from Cambridge, MA. I predict you get a bunch more tomorrow.

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger DeProfit said…

    Congrats Dee

    I appreciate all you've done for me and my folks especially in tnhe good old days.

    Great blog too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home